Staying at Palace of Golden Horses Hotel

I was attending Digital Forensics for First Responder training at CyberSecurity at Mines area, so I had a chance to stay vat Palace of Golden Horses hotel. My friends told me that it is a famous and quite high class hotel. When I checked in the room, the interior deco was good and I would say luxurious, however, the maintenance of the room seemed like long time ago.
Here they have free shuttle bus service to klcc and mines shopping mall, the time table can be acquired from the counter. They are having the water taxi service as well, from the hotel to mines wellness hotel, one way costs RM8, for every half an hour. Is a short walking distance from the mines wellness hotel to mines shopping fair.
They have good scenery and free shuttle bus service. The price considers reasonable.
Next time I might wanna try stay at mines wellness hotel. The scenery there looks nice too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

李正宗海南鸡饭 Original Steam Hainan Chicken Rice, World Cafe @3rd mile, Kuching

潮汕肠粉 Chao Shan Chang Fen @Gala City Kuching